Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthday Cakes in the Works

I'm in planning mode. I've got all of my cakes posted, but now it's time to do more thinking on a couple of cakes I'm going to make for Saturday. My time is limited, but I know what I want to do.

My parents have the same birthday, January 8th. Funny huh? Growing up people would always say, "don't you mean their anniversary"? Um, no, that is on November 8th. They really like those 8s!

My brother's birthday is on the 14th of January. We always have a family birthday lunch and that is going to happen this Saturday.

I'm not planning on making big cakes, but they will take time none the less. One crimp in my plans is the weather. Thank you snow. Looks like my Friday evening is going to be pretty busy.

You'll have to stay tuned to see what they cakes are...I'd hate for those receiving the cakes to not be surprised!

Wish me luck on getting both of them done...making them smaller will be a big help!

No comments:

Post a Comment