Monday, January 18, 2010

A Pie Experiment




Okay...so I tackled some baking last week that I had been wanting to try. I was in the mood to make a pie, but what kind of pie. I ran across this idea and had to give it a go. A cookie pie! It looked amazing. We're basically talking whipping up a cookie recipe, this one chocolate chip and putting the "dough" into a pie crust. I wasn't quite sure how it would turn out. I halfway expected the dough to be of a pouring consistency, but it was truly like a cookie dough. The finished product was amazing and one that I would serve warm each time. It was like have a gooey warm cookie on top of pie crust! The chocolate chips made their way to the bottom so you ended up with 2 layers...warm chocolate on bottom and warm gooey cookie on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment